We’re participating at this year’s ITEA Project Outline Preparation Days with a project idea centered around ephemeral computing. In fact, the working title of our proposal is Ephemeral Computing Service Platform (ECSP, pronounced XP) and we hope to attract partners from the ITEA community and maybe even beyond.
Usually, the ITEA PO Days are a two-day physical brokerage event, but this year it will be held online and will open on 7 September 2020. The event is a five-day event with different sessions:
- Present your project ideas and/or learn about other project ideas via uploaded posters and pitches
- Discuss your project ideas in online workgroup sessions and shape them into initial project proposals and consortia.
- Get connected with companies and potential partners from all over Europe and beyond
- Learn more about the specific funding rules in your country well in advance, as well as how to get in touch with your Public Authorities to discuss your idea(s)
- See how the ITEA Office can support you during the full project lifetime
If you’re interested in participating the event and learn about all those proposals, just register below. If you’re interested in our proposal, then even better: just get in touch with us.