The five main results of studies MIT Technology Review Insights has conducted on AI:
- Sixty-three percent of businesses in a worldwide survey to the MIT Technology Review Global Panel have a centralized AI plan or are using AI on a case by case basis.
- Companies are making big AI-driven gains in efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- A dearth of tech expertise and low-quality data are slowing implementations.
- Business leaders are mostly unconcerned about the impact of AI on jobs in their organizations.
- Ethical concerns are featuring prominently in the minds of business executives.